Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter


Overall, we had a pretty good Easter
The day got off to a rocky start due to sleep depravation, but we made it to church. It was a broadcasted Stake Conference from Utah, so we went to my parents ward to have extra help with Lillian. She did fine the first hour, not so great the second hour. Cason spent the last 40 minutes outside with her. After it was over, I looked everywhere for them, and couldn't see the car in the parking lot, so i thought they might have headed over to my parents house.

They didn't.

I called our house to see if maybe they went home for some reason, but i didn't get an answer.
We headed back to the church and they had been sitting in the car the whole time.

Oops.

Made a grumpy family even grumpier.

We went back to my parents house after we ALL took a long nap. We were much happier then.

After dinner, Lilli had an egg hunt- she had so much fun! Thanks mom, for doing that for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment