Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 2015

Work. Work. Work.

I've been working at least 46-50 hours a week all month. Luckily, Cason recently got promoted to being a "career" employee, so he no longer has to do Overtime, but I am required to. Its a really tough job, but it pays well, and Cason even gets benefits now, so we are trying to make it work.

My typical week day goes like this:

1:30 pm: wake up, eat, get ready for the day
3:00 pm- 3:30: pick Lilli up from school with Cason
4:10-4:50 pm: drive to work 
5:00 pm-3:30 am: work
3:30 am-4am: drive home
4:00 am- 6:30 am: eat, sometimes sleep, or clean, etc
6:30am: wake Lilli up
7:40 am: drive Lilli to school
8:00am: get home from taking Lilli to school
8:00am- 1:30pm: SLEEP 

Dylan turned 4 on the 14th, and we helped him celebrate at a batman/ Spider-Man party. He had lots and lots of friends there- it was crazy, but fun. Batman even came!


On Thanksgiving, Cason & Lilli made a small meal of mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and a little hen. It was delicious. 



I typically don't do any Black Friday shopping, but I pass several places on the drive home from work, so I decided to go to Target. There wasn't anything specific that I was looking for, but I did find a few good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment