Sunday, February 21, 2016

January 2016

Happy New Year!

Cason's schedule went back to normal, and I went down to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week for the first couple of weeks & then switched to ( mostly) 8 hour shifts. Also, my schedule changed from 5pm-1:15 am to 9:15am- 5:45pm. We eat dinner as a family each night, I do homework with Lilli, put her to bed, and still have couple time with Cason. It's fantastic. 






Lilli got a really bad cold right before my birthday, so we decided to stay in for the night. I got Flowers, a new cabinet, &Cason made a nice dinner.





I got sick shortly after, and then Cason followed. And then... We each got a sinus infection. I've never experienced anything like it. We were so, so sick, & couldn't miss any work. We were sick for over 2 weeks, But as always...we survived it. Our life isn't always fun, but I'm grateful for our little family and that we are in it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment